Whether you’re moving into your first home or moving up to something bigger, you can rely on the lending specialists at George Mason Mortgage, LLC. They can help you throughout the mortgage process, and provide the financing that best suits your needs.
Jason Lerner has a broad range of expertise in all types of residential mortgage purchase and refinance programs. Throughout his career, he has helped thousands of families meet their financial goals, personally originating over $1.25 billion in residential mortgage loans. In his role as Area Development Manager, Jason assists with the overall growth and expansion of the GMM Maryland branches while also leading a team of Loan Officers to serve the mortgage needs of realtors and homeowners.
As an originator, Jason is committed to providing:
• Prompt communication
• Meeting the home financing needs of clients and thoroughly explaining the lending process
• High commitment to customer service
• Competitive rates and fees
• Service even after settlement
Jason holds a Masters of Business Administration from Morehead State University and a Masters of Education from the University of Georgia. He earned a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from Furman University. He is an affiliate member of the Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors, the Real Estate Million Dollar Association, and Carroll County’s Million Dollar Real Estate Professionals. Jason enjoys spending his free time with his wife and two sons.
Jason is dedicated to providing you superior service. Working with you from application to closing and beyond to help you make informed financing decisions that meet your homebuying or refinancing needs.
* Our Mortgage Loan Originators are registered and comply with the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and Registry. NMLS Consumer Accesssm, nmlsconsumeraccess.org, is a free service for consumers to confirm that the financial-services company or professional with whom they wish to conduct business is authorized to conduct business in their state. George Mason Mortgage's NMLS ID is 153400. This is not a commitment to lend. All loan applications are subject to credit and property approval. Annual Percentage Rate (APR), and program, rates, fees, closing costs, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice and may vary depending upon credit history and transaction specifics. Other closing costs may be necessary. Flood and/or property hazard insurance may be required. To be eligible, buyer must meet minimum down payment, underwriting and program guidelines.